28.10.11

Halloween Special- Cupcakes

Hosting a Halloween Party this year? Why not try a hand at spookifying your baked goods and food selections.

The photos below are of some red velvet dirt n'worm cupcakes that I make for a few of my co-workers. For the full recipe check out the following link on the food network website.
WARNING: These cupcakes have a bit of a kick to them.

Baking supplies including Martha Stewart's Halloween cupcake holder.

Close up of the "Watch Out" cupcake holder

After a few failed attempts at shaping the icing into brains I went with gummie worms and dirt (oreo crumbs).


Due to my icing having clumps I was unsuccessful at shaping the icing into brains, so I fell back to making worms and dirt (oreo crumbs) as the toping. However if you would like to give a go at making brain cupcakes you can check out this recipe or this video.

For more Halloween gourmet ideas visit the foodnetwork.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment